Friday, April 2, 2021

First Snook Father Son Trip March 27, 2021

 I love father/son trips and today I had Rudy and his son Adrian along with their friend Baldo.  These guys live in Homestead like me and we hit the bay early in the morning.  Rudy told me he had never caught a snook so I took them to a shoreline I like for snook and throwing soft plastics and hard plastics we worked the shoreline.  A few minutes into our trip I heard a pop and I told Rudy to cast to the pop.  As soon as he did he was on and landed his first snook.  Yes!  Later on the guys missed two more snook bites and Baldo caught his first snook as well.  Afterwards I took them to another spot where 8 year old Adrian wore out the snappers, or was it the other way around? 



Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment