Saturday, April 24, 2021

Sometimes the client makes the difference April 19, 2021

 Today I had the daughter of a client of mine on board, Jess, with her friend David to bend some rods and catch whatever.  They were both laid back and very cool.  I tried my best to get them bonefish but it was shut down in the area we were fishing and the same with snook when we switched it up.  With the wind starting to blow I took them to a wreck where they caught a bunch of snappers, porgies and blue runners.  They were interested in shark fishing so off to an area I like for medium sized lemon sharks and turned those blue runners into bait where we sight casted two lemon sharks and called it a day as the wind got worst.  



Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment